Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall


Look yourself in the eye and say YES!

Yes, I can keep going
Yes, my future is in my hands
Yes, I am independent
Yes, I believe in what I'm doing
Yes, I have the patience to see it through
Yes, I am tenacious

There are times in a hustler's life when she is the ONLY one who believes. When he clearly understands what makes no sense to anyone else. At those times when you need a hustler hand up, find a mirror and say out loud that you are still in the game. Sometimes you'll see tears in your eyes or see a slight smile, maybe a little disbelief. But look into your own eyes, see into your heart and send a message to your mind.

Yes, you can keep hustling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes We Can!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. I believe a key part of being a Hustler is the ability to believe when others don't. Your friends will not always understand your logic but they will trust your insticts.

Bren said...

Oh, I totally need to read this tonight!! As hard as I work, sometimes I need a push because I find myself in a super hard rut!